Ground Trades Xchange - a landscaping forum

Go Back   Ground Trades Xchange - a landscaping forum > Landscape Services > Landscaping Design
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2019, 02:06 PM
Seedling

USDA Zone 7
tjl is an unknown quantity at this point
Design Service

My name is Tom Lacey and I am a Landscape Designer. I have been in the landscape business for 40+ years in all aspects of the industry. Having personally performed all phases of installations, I bring this unique experience to the design, being sure to consider the installer.

For the last 8-10 years I have been doing design work for designers and contractors in the US and Canada, all via the internet. I utilize Dynascape software and am very skilled in this program, having used it since 2004. For 3D designs, I use Google SketchUp, allowing you to show your customer an amazing visual of their landscape.

All designs are black and white on an 18 x 24 sheet. Color designs are available upon request, as well as 3D renderings. The design would be your property, with your logo, and sent to you as a pdf, so you can make as many copies as you like. Designs can be layered to show various aspects: softscape, hardscape, water feature, or dimensional, for example.

Whether providing all your designs, or supplementing your current capabilities during busy periods, I would appreciate your consideration of this beneficial opportunity for your business. I look forward to answering any questions you may have. Go to www.tjlaceydesigns.com and/or Facebook to see samples of my work.

You might like the following content from the Ground Trades Xchange, served by Google: