Ground Trades Xchange - a landscaping forum

Go Back   Ground Trades Xchange - a landscaping forum > Landscape Services > Landscaping Design
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2016, 04:05 PM
Acorn

USDA Zone 3
HVDesignsPhotoImage is on a distinguished road
New To GroundTradesXChange

Hi,

Just want to introduce myself, I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to get myself involve in the Landscape and Hardscape industry. I'm a designer and I have a background in Architecture. I used to own an interlocking and renovation business and I design the layouts myself. I was tired of doing it so I shifted to do just the designing part of it. I have used AutoCad but it doesn't really suit my style in Hardscape and Landscape Photo Imaging design. So, I have just been doing design using Landscape Photo Imaging Software.

I'm been out from the industry for a little while and I am looking again on how to build my client base. at HVDesigns Landscaping and Construction, we are concentrating in creative and elegant Landscape and Hardscape designs through a photo imaging software.

What we're really looking for a customer that needs visual ideas is to have them email us a photo of their home front, sides or backs and drop a lie on what they're looking as a design aspect. We then turn the visual ideas into a professionally landscaped/hardscaped photo imaged designs that looks really real.

I have placed a couple of my designs and will continue to post at: www.hvdesignslandscaping.simplesite.com

Thanks - HVDesignsPhotoImage
Old 07-29-2016, 01:29 PM
Acorn

USDA Zone 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HVDesignsPhotoImage View Post
Hi,

Just want to introduce myself, I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to get myself involve in the Landscape and Hardscape industry. I'm a designer and I have a background in Architecture. I used to own an interlocking and renovation business and I design the layouts myself. I was tired of doing it so I shifted to do just the designing part of it. I have used AutoCad but it doesn't really suit my style in Hardscape and Landscape Photo Imaging design. So, I have just been doing design using Landscape Photo Imaging Software.

I'm been out from the industry for a little while and I am looking again on how to build my client base. at HVDesigns Landscaping and Construction, we are concentrating in creative and elegant Landscape and Hardscape designs through a photo imaging software.

What we're really looking for a customer that needs visual ideas is to have them email us a photo of their home front, sides or backs and drop a line on what they're looking as a design aspect. We then turn the visual ideas into a professionally landscaped/hardscaped photo imaged designs that looks really real.

I have placed a couple of my designs and will continue to post at: www.hvdesignslandscaping.simplesite.com

Thanks - HVDesignsPhotoImage
Old 07-29-2016, 01:31 PM
Acorn

USDA Zone 3
How can I build my customer base faster? Anyone...I do photo Imaging Designs (Landscape and Hardscape designs)

You might like the following content from the Ground Trades Xchange, served by Google: