Ground Trades Xchange - a landscaping forum

Go Back   Ground Trades Xchange - a landscaping forum > Landscape Services > Landscaping Design
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2015, 03:40 PM
Acorn

USDA Zone 2
swisspete is on a distinguished road
dynascape question

I am having printing issues. I do not use this program a lot with my large format printer, but the ink cartridges seem to have plenty of ink them and it is printing in black, but no color. I have the printer set as the default in windows, and the printer settings on "output colors".

It also does not want to print my hatch patterns anymore but is printing everything else. One of them is my paver pattern. It is printing my paver-circle that I inserted as an image. I used the same Layer as the paver circle image for the hatch, but nothing.

Any ideas?
Old 05-10-2015, 01:26 AM
Acorn

USDA Zone 3
Gus Master is on a distinguished road
Check for driver updates in your printer.
Dyna SCAPE is experimenting with the printing that has more trouble, to find solutions to the problems....I had also problems printing Dynascape files, when spooled to the printer it informed the paper size mismatch, while was the same paper size when producing the file in the pdf writer of Dynascape, so their PDF writer may not producing compatibility.
The prove of that?
I produced the same file in Auto Cad and saved in Pdf, then, spooled to the printer: no problem.....
Try the following: save your files in another pdf writer than the one coming with the software.
Also, Dynascape tech. says to me that big files where not being printed properly because to big files. I don't agree....paper mismatch doesn't to do with files sizes, but, in your case, may be that the problem: try not to insert images, reduce the file size as possible and try. Finally, try Dynascape technical assistance: support@dynascape.com or call: 18007101900 ext 278

Tags
dynascape , printing problems
You might like the following content from the Ground Trades Xchange, served by Google: