Ground Trades Xchange - a landscaping forum

Go Back   Ground Trades Xchange - a landscaping forum > Community > Announcements
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Administrator

USDA Zone 4
Stonehenge will become famous soon enough
New members by invitation only

Hello GTXers -

If you've registered in the past couple years, I might not be a face you recognize. I'm the founder and owner of this site. Hi there!

I love this industry. I love working in it, learning from it, growing with it, and profiting from it - it's how we earn our livings, right?

And it's because of that love and the connection I've had with so many of you over the years the soft spot in me for this site remains.

But I'll be honest - I have kids that are 10 & 13 and I love spending time with them. I do volunteer work that challenges me and is good for my soul.

And of course, I run landscape design/build firm.

So this site has taken a back seat for awhile - I usually pop in during the winter months, tidy things up, write some, and then get busy when again the snow melts.

I want this to be a site that my friends over these years can continue to return to for reference, ideas, answers and camaraderie. And I don't want the site to feel like the back 40, a place that I ignore most of the year, returning to clean things up (though I think one of our awesome moderators has continued to work the machete on the spam and junk) only to let them go again.

So as of today I've closed the site to new registrations. I'll be spending the next week or so cleaning up the old spam, spammy registrations, etc, and then it's invitation only from this point in. If you're in, you're in. If you're not, you can send an email to jeff@groundtradesxchange.com asking for an invitation, but don't hold your breath.

I'm working with the host to move the site over to the new forum software, and I think it'll be a nice upgrade for us.

Thank you for your continued use of the site. I look forward to this new, more private gathering.

Jeff
Old 09-29-2018, 11:38 PM
Acorn

USDA Zone 5
leadarrows is an unknown quantity at this point
Just going thew some old bookmarks and my password here still works.

You might like the following content from the Ground Trades Xchange, served by Google: